5 Tips For Surviving Bloomin’ Temple
We've got a roundup of tips and reminders for surviving our biggest Bloomin' Temple yet.
As you head out the door, your eagerness might get the best of you and you could forget the little things. But don't worry, we've got you covered with this simple checklist of things to remember to bring:
1. Bring an umbrella - Hopefully the weather gods will be on our side, but just in case, be prepared. You know what they say...If you don't like the weather, wait a minute!
2. Bring cash - Remember, we don't take credit cards at Bloomin' Temple (we do have a few ATM machines throughout the venue)
3. Use the hashtag #bloomintemple on Twitter - Want updates on festival events? Exclusive, behind-the-scenes pictures with headliners such as Kevin Fowler? Use #bloomintemple when you tweet about the event, or to look up information on what's happening now at the festival.
4. Remember the basics - TICKETS (don't forget your tickets!), comfortable shoes, sunscreen, a bag for all your goodies from vendors, hand sanitizer...have we left anything out? Tell us in the comments below!
5. Folding chair Coming for the concert? You may want to bring a folding chair or something to sit on during breaks. Unless you're on planning dancing the night away--don't let us stop you!
Don't forget, visit www.bloomintemple.com for all your Bloomin' Temple needs.
GATES OPEN FRIDAY AT 6 P.M. & SATURDAY AT 10 A.M.