7 Country Stars Shocking Splits
I am still hoping and praying that Channing and Jenna Tatum are going to tell us is it was all one big horrid April fools joke that went too far. Yes, I am obsessed with the Hollywood stars that met on the set of "Step Up" and I am still trying to process the fact that they're over. The couple took to Instagram to tell all of their fans about their split up.
"Hey, world! So…We have something we would like to share. First off, it feels odd that we have to share this kind of thing with everyone, but it’s a consequence of the lives we’ve chosen to lead, which we also happen to be deeply grateful for. We’re living in an incredible moment in time, but it’s also a time where truth can easily get distorted into “alternative facts”. So we want to share the truth so you know that if you didn’t read it here then it’s most certainly fiction. We have lovingly chosen to separate as a couple. We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now. There are no secrets nor salacious events at the root of our decision — just two best-friends realizing it’s time to take some space and help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives as possible. We are still a family and will always be loving dedicated parents to Everly. We won’t be commenting beyond this, and we thank you all in advance for respecting our family’s privacy. Sending lots of love to everyone, Chan&Jenna."
In the Country Music World, we don't just put it on Instagram, we hear about the split up on the radio. Take Blake Shelton's "She's Got a Way With Words" for example. We get all the juicy details in a country song later on.
Here are the 8 split-ups in country music that shocked many of us!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's split in 2015 made national news. Remember when everyone was convinced it was a big hoax? The rumors started to fly, who cheated? We all started to dissect their new music searching for answers.
- Kenny Chesney and Renne Zellweger, they were only married for four months, can we still call it that?
- Alan and Denise Jackson, they married in 1979 and had a brief split up in 1997, luckily they worked it out and are stronger than ever! Alan Jackson's wife found out who was cheatin' who!
- Trace and Rhonda Adkins. After Trace checked into rehab he and his wife decided to call it quits. Trace quit drinking after his reason to drink went away. Bad joke? My bad!
- Shania Twain and Mutt Lange. Repeat after me, Mutt Lange is a loser. He cheated on Shania with her bff, not cool Mutt! Luckily Shania had the last laugh and got with her ex BFF's ex. Talk about a love triangle.
- George Jones and Tammy Wynette. People still talk about the famous couple that split up and caused heartbreak all over the country music scene.
- Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock. Reba went public with the fact that she was blindsided by Narvel, but look at you Reba, still dominating the world!