Being a Grown Up Ain’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be
I know you probably heard it from your parents, especially after a bad day as a kid, "It gets better once you're an adult, and all those problems that seem big won't matter anymore". But is it true? Especially since you have a brand NEW set of problems to deal with? Nothing like Adam Sandler and Friends of course.
A Reddit discussion asked people to name their BIGGEST LETDOWN after they finally became an adult. Here's the top eight .
1. You have to pay for EVERYTHING, even the stuff you didn't know about, like insurance.
2. You miss having an entire summer vacation.
3. Just because you have a salary doesn't mean you have a ton of money to spare. You can't just throw a thousand dollars around without thinking about it.
4. You don't stop having pimples.
5. You don't automatically become wise, mature, or rational
6. Having your own house isn't as cool as it sounds. The buying process is horrible, things are constantly breaking, and the whole thing costs a fortune.
7. Even though you can buy and eat anything you want, you feel sick and get chubby if you eat a whole box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch every day.
8. You realize how much your parents did for you, what an INGRATE you were . . . and no matter what you do now, you can't fully make up for it.
So go tell them you're sorry and Thank You Very Much!