Boil Water Order Issued for Parts of Killeen
Some areas of Killeen will be under a boil water order Tuesday as crews work to replace valves.
Water service will be unavailable in these areas from 7 am to 3 pm on October 7:
- 1010 S 8th Street
- 911 to 1109 Trimmier Road (Odds & Evens)
- 607 Carlisle Street
- 802 to 914 Carrie Avenue (Odds & Evens)
- 1001 to 1019 Carrie Circle (Odds & Evens)
- 801 to 1204 Terrace Drive (Odds & Evens)
- 506 E Fowler Avenue
- 1011 to 1015 Wells Circle (Odds & Evens)
- 903 to 920 Wells Street (Odds & Evens)
- 801 to 913 Estelle Avenue (Odds & Evens)
The city will notify customers when the order is lifted following a flushing of pipes and water quality testing. Anyone with questions is welcome to call the Water and Sewer help line at 501-6319. Water intended for human consumption should be brought to a rolling boil for at least 2 minutes in order to eliminate potentially harmful bacteria.