Celebrate Easter Sunday With Brunch at Ft. Hood
The bunny lands on Easter Sunday, March 27. What are you and your family doing? Well, at some point you're hopefully eating something delicious and hunting for colorful eggs.
Fort Hood will be hosting two seatings of Easter Sunday brunch that is open to all. The first seating is at 10:30 am and the second at 1:30 pm. Both brunches also include Egg Hunts for the children, to help burn off all that energy.
Brunch items include:
- Carving Station: Virginia Bake Ham and Top Round of Beef
- Omelet and Waffle Station
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, has browns, salads, desserts, mimosas, and more.
- Lunch: Balsamic chicken with mushrooms, stuffed flounder, shrimp a 'peel, rosemary roasted potatoes and macaroni & cheese.
Where: Club Hood - 24th Street at Tank Destroyer Blvd., Bldg 5764
- Adults - $20.95
- Children (5-12) - $7.50
- Children (4 & under) - Free
For reservations call: 254-532-5073