Check Out These Strange Food Combinations and Tell Us About Yours
Remember Laverne from “Laverne and Shirley”, she liked to drink Milk and Pepsi? I know Yuck. But she Loved it! ( Japan makes a milk flavored Pepsi now, who knows it may make it’s way over to us eventually). Laverne is not the only one who has a strange food combination she loves.
From 30 Rock Liz Lemon introduced us to Cheesy Blasters, hot dogs covered in Jack cheese and wrapped with pizza.
So do you have any weird food combinations you want to admit to? I don’t have anything real strange to report. I think everybody has dipped their fries or chips in a milk shake right? It wasn’t me, but my little brother would put ketchup on everything, eggs, grits, mashed potatoes, even doughnuts. Thank goodness he grew out of that!
A recent Reddit survey found some really strange food combinations.
1. Canned asparagus and mayonnaise.
2. Pasta with brown sugar.
3. Ketchup mixed into Coke.
4. Peanut butter and jelly on jalapeno cheese bread.
5. A sandwich with bananas and ketchup on white bread.
6. Pepper on top of chocolate ice cream.
7. Goldfish crackers and milk as a breakfast cereal.
8. Mustard on oatmeal.
9. Wheat Thins mixed with water to make Gruel
10. Ketchup and vanilla ice cream
What is the strangest food combination you know about? Leave a comment. I promise not to GAG!