Five Year Old Girl Who Calls 911 to Save Her Choking Mom Thinks Daddy Answers the Phone
5-year-old Chloe Olsen learned her lesson about 911, that’s who you call when you have an emergency. The New Jersey girl calmly dialed the number when her mother began choking on a chip. Chloe was a little confused, she thought it was her Daddy who would rush home to help.
Listen as Chloe calls the dispatcher Daddy and ends the call with "Love you, Bye"
When she hung up, Chloe told her mother, "Daddy's on the way,"