Gas Passed Causes Evacuation at Cameron Park Zoo
I was just discussing Zoo's the other day with my co-workers. I told them I remember the stench being unbelievable.
Well, according to KWTX News, there was something new to smell at the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco.
It was even more dangerous than the monkey house. It was Natural Gas. I guess it was even more natural than animal dung.
Anyway, people and animals were moved for safety concerns while the fire department was called. It seems they found that a construction crew, near the bison exhibit, had cut a gas line while digging.
Nobody was harmed from the incident, but Zoo personnel moved all visitors in vicinity to another section of the park to ensure their safety.