November Is National Banana Pudding Lovers Month
Banana Pudding is a huge favorite here in Texas, so let's kick off National Banana Pudding Lovers Month with a couple of great recipes for a fall classic! The video above or the steps below will get you where you want to be.
Creamy yet crunchy, here's a Banana Pudding recipe that skips the old fashioned whisking routine and is perfect for busy families on the go. This recipe comes from CreoleContessa.com, here's what you'll need:
- 1 eight-ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 box Nilla wafers cookies
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Now that you've got everything, here are the steps to fast and easy Banana Pudding!
- Mix your cream cheese with your mixer for 2 minutes until it's fluffy and light.
- Add milk, cream, and pudding together and beat over low speed. Add vanilla as you go.
- Add 1 cup of whip cream and fold it into the pudding mix.
- Layer the pudding on the bottom of a casserole dish and top it with Nilla wafers. Repeat.
- Pour remaining pudding over the top of the first two layers then add one more layer of wafers. Put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours (or even overnight)
- Top with whip cream and serve.