Shocking result from a little object.

A while back I was in the check out isle and saw some hair ties for sale. I remember one of the sales ladies saying she was out, so I picked them up for her. Now I wish I didn't.

It turns out, those little ties could cause some real serious issues. Feel Healthy reported that a young lady in Kentucky had a major growth on her wrist. It took awhile to diagnose, but when they did it turned out her hair tie had accuired bacteria and then, when she put the ties on her wrist, penetrated the skin.

What's really scary is I'm sure I've used one of those things to floss my teeth before. Well, it's a good thing I use mouthwash everyday.