Toby Keith is Country Music’s Top Earner
No wonder Forbes magazine put Toby Keith on the cover of the ‘Celebrity 100’ issue, according to Forbes.com, TOBY KEITH is country music's top earner, pulling in $65 million over the past 12 months.
His wealth comes from record sales, touring, ownership in Show Dog Records, the "I Love This Bar & Grill" restaurants, his own liquor brand . . . Wild Shot . . . plus endorsements and other sources. Who Knew? Did You?
Listen to this, Over the past five years, FORBES estimates, Toby Keith has never earned less than $48 million in a year. Over his entire career–Keith has written a No. 1 country hit every year for the past two decades–his total earnings surpass $500 million. Wow, Toby I am impressed!
1. Toby Keith, $65 million
2. Taylor Swift, $55 million
3. Kenny Chesney, $53 million
4. Tim McGraw, $33 million
5. Carrie Underwood, $31 million
6. Brad Paisley, $30 million
7. Zac Brown Band, $26 million
8. Rascal Flatts, $25 million
9. George Strait, $18 million
10. Jason Aldean tied with Luke Bryan, $17 million