Top 5 Reasons People Quit Their Job
Take this job and shove it!
Ever feel like up and walking out of your current job? You're not alone! Almost two-thirds of people say they've considered quitting their current job. Here are the five most common reasons why they want to leave:
1. Not getting paid enough - 51% of people who've thought about quitting say it's because of their low salary.
2. Not getting promoted - 31%.
3. The job isn't fulfilling enough - 26%.
4. It's too stressful - 24%.
5. Not using their education or job skills - 21%. (only 24% of people surveyed said they're doing what they originally planned on doing)
Why did you quit your last job? Tweet me, @DaniOnUS105!