Win a Trip to See George Strait in Vegas
Planning a trip can be fun but if you're like me, budgeting for one is almost painful enough to keep me sitting on my couch counting my money instead. US105 wants to take that headache away from you. Starting today through January 29 we've set up a contest to send one lucky winner and a guest to Las Vegas to see George Strait live in concert on April 23 at the Las Vegas Arena.
Here's what you'll get:
- Roundtrip coach-class airfare for winner and guest to Las Vegas, NV. Flight is 4/22/16 and return flight is 4/24/16.
- Two nights’ hotel stay
- Two tickets to see George Strait in concert on 4/23/16 at the Las Vegas Arena
- $500 cash
Here are some ideas of what you can do with that $500 since you're airfare and lodging are already included.
- Get your drink on. From craving that urge for great Bourbon to tropical cocktails, Vegas has no shortage of how you want to consume alcohol. Be warned that those yardstick slushies are fun to drink but not if you drink it too fast.
- April in Vegas will certainly be warm enough to lounge by the pool - which is free by the way.
- If it's thrills you want, you can get your adrenaline fix on the New York-New York Hotel roller-coaster, sky jump off the Stratosphere Hotel, or rent a jet ski on Lake Mead.
- There's plenty of high-end shops to buy gifts for your guest and family back home (or yourself!) at many hotels such as the Grand Canal Shops at the Venetian, The Forum at Caesars Palace and the Bellagio. You can also find great stores at Fashion Show Mall and the Las Vegas Outlet Center.
- After drinking all night, maybe you'd like to test your mind a little. Check out museums including the Atomic Testing Museum or the Springs Preserve.
- Don't forget that you're there to see George Strait so make sure you get there in time!