Job Opening – Account Executive – Temple, TX
Townsquare Media Killeen/Temple is looking for new team members with sales experience to prospect, sell and close direct and advertising agency revenue.
Having business-to-business sales experience is a plus. The ideal candidate must have the ability to generate solution driven PowerPoint presentations and exhibit excellent presentation and relationship building skills. The Account Executive is accountable for all sales initiatives and individual budget goals. Must also be a creative thinker and team player. This position is an outside sales position.
- Knowledge of online and on-air advertising solutions that include all digital platforms: (display, streaming, custom sites, loyalty, Seize the Deal, e-commerce, mobile, video, etc.)
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Ability to present new products to marketplace
- Responsible for generating B2B and new business development
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals
- Make presentations that offer solutions and results
- Excellent work ethic
- A valid driver’s license with proof of insurance.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement: It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their present position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
About Townsquare Media:
Townsquare Media is a local media and entertainment company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties in 66 small to mid-sized markets across the country. We specialize in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 312 radio stations, over 325 local companion websites with streaming capabilities, a streaming radio App called “radioPup” for iOS and Android, and approximately 500 live events.
Please email resumes to Laura Wiederhold or mail to 608 Moody Lane, Temple TX 76504. No phone calls please.
You may also submit a resume below.