MR SPORTS REPORT
- Cowboys come up short again. Inability to score td’s in the redzone comes back to bite the boys in a 19-13 loss to undefeated Atlanta.
- Mario Williams left the Texans for more money in buffalo. If he wants a ring, he might want to come back to Houston. Halfway through the season and the Texans are arguably the best team in the AFC. With a 21-9 victory over buffalo the Texas sit at 7-1 on the year.
- Other winners Sunday included the Steelers coming back to beat the Super Sandied Giants 24-20
- Carolina over RG3 and the Redskins 21-13
- The bears crushing the Titans 51-20
- Elway…I mean Manning and the Bronco over Cincinnati 31-23
- The pass happy Colts over the Dolphins 23-20
- Andrew Luck threw for a single game rookie record of 433 yards (cam Newton 422)
- Packers over the Cardnials…Lions over the Jags…Ravens beat the Browns…Tampa Bay outscores the raiders…and the Seahawks down the Vikings.
- Jimmie Johnson turns left faster than anyone else in Texas and wins AAA Texas 500.
- UMHB cruise to another victory Saturday, 54-20, over east Texas Baptist.
- Beltons own David Ash shook off getting benched last week and lead the longhorns to a victory Texas Tech, 31-22.
- A&M shock the issi out of Mississippi state 38-13
- Baylor gets their licks in on Kansas 41-14
- Number 1 Alabama had to come back, but come back they did against LSU 17-14
- The Irish played down to the level of Pittsburgh for a full game plus 3 OT’s but got the win 29-26
- TCU went to 2 OT’s and got the win over west Virginia, 39-38
For more on all the games over the weekend click here