The sites, sounds, and even smell of fall have arrived all over the country. With just a few weeks till Halloween, the tricks and treats are starting to show up in full force.

Check out the Cristo Rey Jesuit High School in Baltimore, Maryland. On Thursday, emergency crews evacuated the school after reports of an overpowering toxic smell. As you can see in the video above (from WMAR), people actually got put on stretchers to be and taken to the hospital over what turned out to be a pumpkin spice air freshener plugged in someplace on the school's third floor.

KXAN reports 2 people went to the hospital after the scent made them extremely nauseous.  A hazardous materials team was also on scene looking for the source of the odor. Funny how this never happens inside Starbucks.

At least everyone turned out to be ok once the air freshener was removed.

More From KUSJ-FM