H-E-B Puts Limits on Products Once More
Let's get it right this time, do not hoard supplies.
According to a press release from H-E-B, some products will now have limits on the quantity of items you can purchase. When the coronavirus first swept the U.S., grocery stores across the country saw some essential supplies vanish from shelves.
The following limits apply to all H-E-B stores:
Food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Brisket – Limit 2
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Bath Tissue Multipack – limit 2
- Bath tissue singles – limit 2
- Paper towels – limit 2
- Acetaminophen – 2 items total (includes baby, trial and travel sizes, OTC)
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid 50ct and larger – Limit 1
- H-E-B Acid Controller/Famotidine and Pepcid smaller than 50ct – Limit 2
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 2 items
- Trial and travel size disinfecting & antibacterial sprays/wipes – 2 items
- Hand sanitizer – 10 items
- Hand soap – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
For some odd reason, people decided they absolutely needed at least 500 rolls of toilet paper to make it through stay-at-home orders. As we continue to face rising cases of COVID-19, H-E-B has taken some necessary precautions to ensure that we are all able to purchase the supplies we need.
“To help protect the supply chain in Texas, we’ve implemented temporary purchase limits on certain items. Limiting product purchases is a proven way to ensure the best service and product availability for all customers. Our stores are in strong supply and we continue to restock products daily,” the Texas-based grocery store announced Monday.
So again, let's get this right. Please do not buy more than what is necessary.
The Most Expensive House for Sale in Salado is an Equestrian's Dream