IMMEDIATE Short-Term Job Opportunity Available — In Need of Traffic Assistant
Are you someone with experience in radio, looking for a short-term employment opportunity? We are seeking a traffic assistant available for a short-term assignment.We are looking for someone with experience specifically in traffic.
If you have the following skills/experience, and are available to start work immediately, please contact 254-773-5252 or email email@example.com with your resume.
If you have some experience in R
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Radio market, traffic systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Input data into the computer: contracts, schedules, client info, etc.
- Check completed logs for errors and oversee corrections
- Interact with Account Executives, Creative Services Director, Station Manager, General Manager, and Production
- Create new clocks and logs; change current clocks and logs
- Must be able to communicate with the creators of the Traffic program in such a way as to handle problems over the telephone (headquarters out of state)
- Assignment of cart numbers to production/ entry/maintenance in the computer This includes revisions, cancellations, etc.
- Responsible for the daily logs of all five stations
·Daily logs official
· Printing and distributing
· Missing production
- Daily order entry
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254-773-5252. We need to fill this position ASAP.