Video Shows Employees at Local Bar Battling Snake in Ceiling Fan
Amateur video uploaded to Facebook shows employees at Backyard Waco trying to wrangle a snake that got tangled up in a ceiling fan Saturday night.
Maria Ochoa, who shot the video, told KWTX one of the men in the video was bitten on the hand, but the snake was not venomous.
At first, a few customers thought maybe it was a prank but they quickly found out the snake was real. That's when a couple of staff members try their hand at snake removal. The shrieks in the background happen when people try to grab the snake. A person can be heard yelling "grab its head".
Once the snake was removed from the ceiling fan it was released. Let's hope it stays outside.