Bell County Vehicle Registration Offices Closed October 23rd
The Bell County Vehicle Registration and Tax Assessor-Collector's Office is sending out a friendly reminder that you'll have to conduct your business either early or later in the week because they will be closed on Wednesday this week.
According to a press releases we received from Shay Luedeke, ALL Bell County Vehicle Registration and Tax Assessor-Collector Offices will be close on Wednesday October 23rd as deputy clerks will be participating in "Staff Enrichment Day".
The clerks will be going through customer service training, cybersecurity training and TX DMV training and updates. The offices that will be closed include:
- Belton Office - Belton Courthouse Annex – 550 E. 2nd Avenue, Belton
- Killeen Office – Bell County Killeen Annex – 307 Priest Drive, Killeen
- Temple Office – Bell County Temple Annex – 205 E. Central Avenue, Temple
- Fort Hood Office – Visitor Control Center – Main Gate, Building 69004, Fort Hood
“I want to urge our customers to please come in on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, to conduct any urgent business they may have, Bell County and the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles does not want anyone to face late penalties while our offices are closed.” - Shay Luedeke Bell County Tax Assessor-Collector
The press release went on to say that if you have a Vehicle Registration renewal that is due in October and not expired, you may use one of the limited service locations at any of the following grocery stores but be mindful that your renewal notice and vehicle safety inspection are required and your insurance must be current before you can utilize the limited service locations:
- Brookshire Brothers - 215 Mill Creek Dr, Salado
- H.E.B. - 2509 North Main Street, Belton
- H.E.B. - 1101 W. Stan Schlueter Loop, Killeen
- H.E.B. - 3002 South 31st Street, Temple
Online registration renewal will continue to be available at www.TxDMV.gov.