A balloon release is scheduled for 2PM Tuesday at Troy's Trojan Park to honor a father and son found dead of carbon monoxide poisoning at Lake Brownwood over the weekend.

Paul Gately with KWTX reports that 41-year-old Bryan Glass of Troy and his son, 13-year-old Cody Glass, were discovered in a modified camper at their deer camp near Lake Brownwood around 1PM Saturday. Bryan Glass' father, 58-year-old John Glass, was also found in the camper.

Brown County Sheriff Vance Hill said the deaths were caused by a buildup of carbon monoxide inside the camper generated by poorly ventilated propane heaters.


More From KUSJ-FM