Cyber Monday Means We Save on Christmas Presents!
There is always that person that saves a lot of money when it comes to Christmas shopping. Do you ever wonder how they get more with less?
I had to touch base with Glammy. She's the Queen of Christmas and will always find a deal. She's a true wheelin' and dealin' mom looking to get the best bang for her buck.
What is Glammy's Christmas advice? SHOP ON CYBER MONDAY!
"Nobody got time to be rubbing elbows with sick people," said Glammy.
She isn't wrong either. The trick is to get signed up for alerts to get the lowest price. When you leave stuff in your cart you get an email when the price drops. You can always go find your favorite store on Instagram or Facebook, and many locally owned stores are hooking people up with huge discount codes that you can apply at checkout.
If you think it's too late to shop on Cyber Monday, you're wrong. Here are some sweet deals Glammy let us in on;
- You can finally quit stealing your friends Hulu login information! Hulu costs 99 cents a month for 12 months!
- Gift comfort and tuning everyone around you out! The Bose QuietComfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones for Apple devices are only $109 normally they're $190
- Upgrade your Apple watch! Get the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular, 42mm) for $329 instead of $409
- Save $800 when you go with the LG C8PUA Series 55"
- The Toshiba 50LF621U19 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV HDR - Fire TV Edition is normally $400 but it's $299.99 today!
What sweet deal did you get this Cyber Monday? Tell us all about them in the comments below!